May 5, 2015
Think about the amount of work your teeth do throughout the day. Your teeth are constantly pressing against each other, mashing food, chewing gum, going through extreme temperature changes, etc. Because of the amount of work your teeth do over the years, you will most likely need restorative dentistry at some point in your life. Whether it’s a filling or a crown, your teeth will need to be restored to their original, strong state. The office of L. King Scott, D.D.S. offers comprehensive, unparalleled restorative dentistry for those who live in the Monroe, LA area.
Achieve Your Dream Smile with Wonderful Care
Restorative dentistry is essential for keeping your oral health in pristine condition. Even with regular brushing and flossing habits, your teeth will experience tremendous pressure from eating, face bacterial buildups, and a host of other factors that can cause wear and tear. Dr. King, a phenomenal professional with extensive training, and his team of seasoned experts offer a list of treatments to combat issues that can potentially occur throughout the years, including:
- TMJ/TMD Therapy: Clenching and grinding teeth can lead to severe jaw problems. We can alleviate the pain with a custom, personalized dental appliance.
- Inlays and Onlays: Much like fillings, inlays and onlays fill a crack or fracture in a tooth. They fit on top or in between teeth to provide strength and fix your damaged tooth.
- Extractions: If a tooth is beyond repair (excessively decayed teeth, infected or broken teeth, etc.), we can extract the tooth. We will make the removal painless and straightforward, never drawing out the procedure or causing anguish.
- Crowns: These durable caps can restore structure, strength, and function to cracked, broken, decayed, or worn teeth.
- Root Canal Therapy: Don’t be afraid! We know this procedure is infamous for being painful, but with modern advancements and our dental prowess, we can remove the infection for a tooth in a painless treatment.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction: If your mouth has experienced extensive decay or other problems, we can restore your smile to a beautiful, natural-looking state with our reconstructive procedure.
- And much more
Let Us Restore Your Smile
If you are experiencing problems with decay, broken teeth, etc., contact us today and schedule an appointment with our terrific staff. We love helping patients achieve the smile they desire, and our restorative dentistry practice is available to everyone hoping to fix their oral issues. We happily provide our services to those who live in Monroe, Ruston, Rayville, Farmerville, Columbia, South Arkansas, and the greater North Louisiana area.
Comments Off on Unparalleled Restorative Dentistry in Monroe, LA
April 6, 2015
The best way to keep your beautiful, luminous smile is to ensure your oral health is in tip-top shape. Of course, brushing, flossing, and rinsing is a great way to keep your teeth and gums healthy after they experience pressure from chewing, bacteria build-up, and plaque formation. With tartar, decay, loose food particles, and other factors, gum disease and tooth decay is always around the corner. The immaculate general dentistry from the office of L. King Scott, DDS can guarantee pristine oral hygiene and prevent oral health problems.
Amazing Care for Your Mouth
General dentistry from Dr. Scott and his phenomenal team of dental experts is the best way to make sure your mouth, teeth, and gums are in optimal condition. General dentistry covers the foundation of oral care, which means we cover all the general aspects of dentistry during an examination. Focus is not spent solely on cleaning your teeth. We take digital X-rays to examine your mouth, perform an oral cancer screening, thoroughly clean your teeth and gums, check for any potential problems, and educate all patients on furthering their oral hygiene to higher levels. Our treatments are comprehensive and thorough. We provide the best care and make sure each patient is comfortable during an examination.
Treatments for Every Situation
We want to make sure that each patient receives the best treatment possible and walks out of our building with a fantastic smile. If we spot a potential problem, we will talk to you about it and walk through the next steps for treating it. Our team offers procedures for any dental situation, including:
- Root Canal Therapy: Our painless procedure will remove tooth and pulp (inside of the tooth) infections and inflammation, restoring your tooth to a natural, pain-free state.
- Night Guards: For those who grind or clench their teeth while they sleep, we offer customized, personalized night guards to prevent further damage.
- Sleep Apnea Therapy: To bring this serious condition to a halt, we can craft a custom oral appliance to treat it.
- TMJ Disorder Treatment: TMJ problems can cause tremendous pain the in jaw and wear at the teeth. We can inspect the problem and create an appliance to stop the problem from becoming a bigger issue.
Get the Treatment You Deserve
If you are ready to receive the best dental care available from a friendly, welcoming staff, then you should contact our office and set up an appointment. Our doors are wide open for those who live Monroe, LA, Ruston, Rayville, Farmerville, Columbia, South Arkansas, and the greater North Louisiana area.
Comments Off on Professional General Dentistry in West Monroe, LA