June 12, 2016
Restorations such as fillings and crowns can deteriorate and dislodge. West Monroe dentist, L. King Scott, tells what to do when you lose dental work.
The big day is here. You are in a bridal party–an important and prominent position. Suddenly, when eating, you hear a loud crunching noise and realize a dental crown has dislodged. What can you do? Contact your West Monroe dentist, Dr. L. King Scott, for advice. (more…)
May 5, 2015
Think about the amount of work your teeth do throughout the day. Your teeth are constantly pressing against each other, mashing food, chewing gum, going through extreme temperature changes, etc. Because of the amount of work your teeth do over the years, you will most likely need restorative dentistry at some point in your life. Whether it’s a filling or a crown, your teeth will need to be restored to their original, strong state. The office of L. King Scott, D.D.S. offers comprehensive, unparalleled restorative dentistry for those who live in the Monroe, LA area.
Achieve Your Dream Smile with Wonderful Care
Restorative dentistry is essential for keeping your oral health in pristine condition. Even with regular brushing and flossing habits, your teeth will experience tremendous pressure from eating, face bacterial buildups, and a host of other factors that can cause wear and tear. Dr. King, a phenomenal professional with extensive training, and his team of seasoned experts offer a list of treatments to combat issues that can potentially occur throughout the years, including:
- TMJ/TMD Therapy: Clenching and grinding teeth can lead to severe jaw problems. We can alleviate the pain with a custom, personalized dental appliance.
- Inlays and Onlays: Much like fillings, inlays and onlays fill a crack or fracture in a tooth. They fit on top or in between teeth to provide strength and fix your damaged tooth.
- Extractions: If a tooth is beyond repair (excessively decayed teeth, infected or broken teeth, etc.), we can extract the tooth. We will make the removal painless and straightforward, never drawing out the procedure or causing anguish.
- Crowns: These durable caps can restore structure, strength, and function to cracked, broken, decayed, or worn teeth.
- Root Canal Therapy: Don’t be afraid! We know this procedure is infamous for being painful, but with modern advancements and our dental prowess, we can remove the infection for a tooth in a painless treatment.
- Full-Mouth Reconstruction: If your mouth has experienced extensive decay or other problems, we can restore your smile to a beautiful, natural-looking state with our reconstructive procedure.
- And much more
Let Us Restore Your Smile
If you are experiencing problems with decay, broken teeth, etc., contact us today and schedule an appointment with our terrific staff. We love helping patients achieve the smile they desire, and our restorative dentistry practice is available to everyone hoping to fix their oral issues. We happily provide our services to those who live in Monroe, Ruston, Rayville, Farmerville, Columbia, South Arkansas, and the greater North Louisiana area.
Comments Off on Unparalleled Restorative Dentistry in Monroe, LA