Research shows people notice a beautiful smile above all other physical features. Warm, approachable and bright–that’s how people describe an individual with dazzling teeth and gums.
West Monroe cosmetic dentist, Dr. L. King Scott, loves creating lasting, healthy smiles that improve appearance and help self-confidence.
The cosmetic dentistry consultation
Dr. L. King Scott brings experience and expertise to his family dentistry practice. Building on excellent preventive care, Dr. Scott also offers restorative treatments that improve oral health.
As a Fellow of the Academy of Cosmetic Surgery, this West Monroe cosmetic dentist delivers state of the art smile makeovers which complement the individual’s facial appearance, gender, and age. Plus, his customized treatment plans accommodate the patient’s aesthetic goals–for example:
- Tooth shape, size and color
- Elimination of dark stains
- Contouring an uneven gum line (gummy smile)
- Covering chips, cracks, gaps, oddly shaped teeth or overcrowding
The real beauty of a smile makeover with Dr. Scott is that tooth and gum changes can be as simple or as complex as the patient wants. The person’s individual time constraints, ideas and budget are all important factors in delivering just the right smile.
Featured cosmetic dental treatments
Dr. Scott and his dedicated team provide a wide ranging menu of cosmetic dental services including:
- Opalescence, LifeLike and Boost at-home teeth whitening which use custom-made trays to deliver potent hydrogen peroxide gel to tooth enamel stained by smoking and dark foods and beverages
- Laser or traditional gum lifts to reduce the look of “gummy smiles” and to make room for restorations such as porcelain crowns
- Composite resin bonding to quickly fill in small gaps, chips and cracks for a seamless and color-matched set of teeth
- Velspath or Empress porcelain veneers, custom-fabricated shells of fine dental ceramic which permanently cover teeth marred by intrinsic stains, chips, pits and other very obvious defects
- Enamel contouring, a fine sanding process that evens tooth shape and surfaces
Dr. Scott uses these cosmetic dental treatments singly or in combination to achieve the desired effect. Cosmetic services are often the finishing touch on a comprehensive treatment plan which includes restorative work such as tooth-colored fillings, porcelain crowns or even dental implants. And amazingly, Dr. Scott may use creative imaging to preview the patient’s finished smile.
Would you like to learn more?
A smile makeover is not just for Hollywood celebrities. You, too, can have the smile of your dreams. It starts with contacting L. King Scott DDS Family Dentistry. Dr. Scott is consistently named one of America’s Top Dentists. So, you can trust your oral health and new look to his capable hands. Contact the office staff to arrange your smile analysis consultation.